Flat Connections

Transforming learning through global collaboration

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Hi Julie, Yes, seeing what I could offer as a "feedbacker" would be very interestin…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 25, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"Hi  Julie,   Thanks for your feedback on my plan.  Your comments make a lot of sense…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 23, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"The attached pdf file is a description of my proposed collaborative project for unde…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 8, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"p.s.  (about 10 hours later!) Hi Julie (and other readers of this discussion thread)…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 7, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"Hi Julie, Thanks for the great suggestion! I'm actually part of a faculty learning…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 7, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"I teach an undergraduate computer literacy course for education majors that, for a n…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 6, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

13 Apr 3
Reply by Pamela Jimison

RSS

© 2014   Created by Julie Lindsay.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service