Flat Connections

Transforming learning through global collaboration

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

Founder

"Hello Pamela, My students and I have been connecting with a professor in the Ukraine…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jun 14 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"Hi Julie, Yes, seeing what I could offer as a "feedbacker" would be very interestin…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 25, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"Hi  Julie,   Thanks for your feedback on my plan.  Your comments make a lot of sense…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 23, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"The attached pdf file is a description of my proposed collaborative project for unde…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 8, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"p.s.  (about 10 hours later!) Hi Julie (and other readers of this discussion thread)…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 7, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"Hi Julie, Thanks for the great suggestion! I'm actually part of a faculty learning…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 7, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

Founder

"I teach an undergraduate computer literacy course for education majors that, for a n…"

Allan 'Rocky' Shwedel replied Jan 6, 2013 to How can pre-service teacher educators collaborate to flatten the curriculum?

15 Jun 14
Reply by Pamela Jimison

RSS

Find out more about Flat Connections!

Flat Connections

Learning about the world, with the world.

- About Flat Connections

- Flat Projects

- Flat Professional Development

Groups

Events

© 2014   Created by Julie Lindsay.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service